Cloud hosting VS Dedicated server? Which one is right for you? Read below to find out.
Cloud web hosting is a more recent technology that has taken of as a very popular choice for many, because of its pay-as-you-use model and lower costs. A cloud is a collection of servers that can easily be expanded at any time. It uses virtualization technology and provisioning software to instantly separate a section of the server resources (RAM, CPU, HDD, etc.) for your use. There’s no wait time, or restart required, you can easily adjust how much resources you need, so you can control your costs by altering how much you need. A dedicated server is exactly that – an entire physical server dedicated exclusively for your use, this is one of the oldest methods of web hosting and offers you complete control. However, it’s a more expensive method of web hosting where your costs are fixed, no matter how little of your server you use.
Our Key Features:
- We use the latest server and networking hardware, including Intel Xeon processors and SSD hard drives, to offer blazing-fast speeds at all times.
- We perform daily backups along with remote backups and advanced recovery options, to protect your data at all costs.
- We offer free SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and submission services, to rank your websites higher and list them with popular search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc., to drive web traffic your way.
- We provide c-Panel and Plesk control panels to manage and control your Linux and Windows hosting from any remote location.
- 24x7 friendly customer care to serve you at any time you require assistance.
We provide a wide range of web hosting services from cloud, dedicated, shared, reseller and VPS hosting options, with SSL certificates and dedicated IP services that are ideal for ecommerce websites and shopping carts. Choose from many Linux distros or Windows server operating systems to get the hosting you require.Our vast experience in web hosting and expertise can assist you in getting the most out of your hosting package. Our friendly customer service agents are available 24x7 via phone, email or chat to aid you whenever you need help. Connect with us today to get more information on our features or services, or to get assistance with choosing the right options for your needs. Please