Read our knowledgebase for registering and managing child name servers, with our web hosting services.
Child name servers are the private name servers that are registered under your own domain name, for e.g.: child.domain.com. You’ll need to first register your child name server with the domain registry and create a record to point to the IP address of your DNS server. You can only register child name servers if you’re the owner of the primary domain name. Read through our extensive knowledge base to get more information on registering and managing child name servers. We’re a top web hosting solutions provider that uses the latest server hardware and networking technologies to offer blazing fast performance at all times. We offer a wide range web hosting services from VPS, shared, dedicated, reseller and cloud services to cater to everyone’s needs. We offer both Linux and Windows hosting platforms for you to choose from, and provide a free control panel to manage your web space from any device, with an internet connection.
We offer loads of free tools and scripts with our web hosting plans, that provide great value to our low-cost services. Managing and registering your services is super-easy with our detailed guided tutorial.
Our Key Features:
- We offer free SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and submission services that submit your websites to all the major web search engines and help drive more web traffic your way.
- We perform daily remote backups along with using RAID 10 storage arrays, to offer complete data protection for your mission critical data.
- With our fully managed services we take care of 24x7 server monitoring and maintenance, to allow you to focus on your business, while we take care of all the tedious tasks.
- 24x7 responsive customer support to aid you whenever you require assistance.
- We offer a 30-day money back guarantee to ensure your complete satisfaction.
We take great pride in providing industry best customer services, and offer a 30-day money back guarantee to ensure your complete satisfaction. Our responsive customer service agents are available 24x7 via chat, email or phone to serve you at any time you need help. Talk to us today to get more information on our features and services, or to get assistance with choosing the right hosting options for yourself. Please