Read about the differences between VPS vs shared hosting and get the web hosting you need.
Many people have trouble deciding between shared hosting and VPS hosting, because of their similarities. We explain the differences between them for you here. A Virtual Private Server (VPS) uses virtualization technology to split a single physical server into multiple virtual servers. Each virtual server has its own dedicated server resources like HDD space, RAM, CPU, etc., and is isolated from other accounts on the server. This type of hosting is generally preferred by businesses and web developers, who need to provide consistent performance to their clients, with reliable security. Shared hosting on the other hand simply means that all users are simply placed on a single physical server and all resources are shared amongst them, on a first come, first served basis. This keeps costs lower than VPS, however performance and security are unreliable. This kind of hosting is usually recommended for bloggers and beginners.
Your account is activated instantly upon clearing payment, and you can start hosting right away. We include loads of free tools and scripts to help any novice, create and design professional websites, with just a few clicks.
Our Key Features:
- We offer robust security features including customizable firewalls, antispam, antivirus, malware and DDoS protection to safeguard your web space from any unwanted intruders.
- We use the latest server hardware and hosting technologies including multi-core Intel Xeon processors and SSD hard drives to offer blazing fast performance at all times.
- Our powerful servers support all the major web programming languages including PHP, Perl, Python, CGI, ASP, Dot Net, etc., so you can run all your favorite web applications and scripts, without running into incompatibility issues.
- We guarantee 99.9% server uptime which ensures that your web applications and websites are always available and accessible to your visitors, whenever they need help.
- 24x7 expert technical service to assist you at any time you need help.
We offer both Windows and Linux web hosting platforms for you to choose from, so you can get the exact hosting your website needs. Our expert technical service agents are available 24x7 via chat, phone or email to serve you whenever you require assistance. Please connect with us today to get more information on our services and features, or to get help with choosing the right hosting options for yourself. You can