We explain the difference between shared hosting vs reseller hosting.
Our Key Features:
- We offer unlimited cPanel and Plesk control panels included with our reseller hosting packages, for you to serve as many clients as you want.
- We use RAID 10 storage arrays and perform daily data backups, to safeguard your all valuable data, and for quick recovery when needed.
- Loads of unlimited features offered on both our shared and reseller hosting plans, including unlimited monthly traffic, databases, email addresses, FTP accounts and much more.
- 99.9% network uptime guarantee to ensure your web applications and websites are always accessible to your visitors.
- 24x7 professional customer care to serve you whenever you need help.
We get many requests asking us the same question: what’s the difference between shared hosting vs reseller hosting, so we’re writing this to answer that question and help you understand the various options available. Shared web hosting plans are designed for a single owner to host a single website. It gets the name “shared” because server resources (RAM, CPU, HDD, etc.) are shared among all users on a single server. Although is it possible to host multiple websites, with a shared hosting plan using add-on domains, doing so drastically reduces performance and increases security risk, because if one of your websites is compromised, then intruders can easily gain access to all your other websites. Moreover, you get a single control panel to manage your web space with a shared hosting package.
Reseller web hosting is designed to host multiple websites with multiple clients. So in a way it may seem like many shared hosting accounts together. It is most ideal for someone looking to start a web hosting company, or for web developers with multiple clients or anyone who has the need to host multiple websites. Reseller hosting packages include WHM (Web Host Manager) to manage all your clients, resources, services and to automatically bill your clients and manage them. We provide you with unlimited control panels, and you can offer each of your clients one to manage their web space.
Our professional customer service agents are available 24x7 via phone, chat and email to aid you at any time you need assistance. Please connect with us today to get more information on our features and services, or to get help with choosing the right options for your needs. You can