Get reliable, secure and affordable web hosting with support for child name servers, from a leading web hosting service provider.
A child name server can be registered under your own domain name, but first it needs to be registered with the domain registry. A child name server can only be registered by the owner of the primary domain name. For example, if you own domain.com, then an example of your child name server would be child.domain.com. After to register your child name server with the registry, a record needs to be created to point to the IP address of the DNS server. You can easily add, modify or delete your child name server from your control panel. We offer complete administrative control for your web space via your control panel, that can be accessed from any remote location. We also provide complete security and data protection for your valuable data, while keeping your web hosting costs low.
You get loads of free features with your hosting package, which offer great value at our cheap rates. With high uptime, reliable security, dependable services and low costs we offer web hosting that allows everyone to get online.
Our Key Features:
- Our servers support all the major web programming languages including PHP, Perl, CGI, Python, ASP, Dot Net, etc., so you can run all your favorite scripts and web applications without worrying about any compatibility issues.
- We provide free SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and submission services that list your websites to all the major web search engines and help drive more web traffic your way.
- We use RAID 10 storage arrays along with performing daily remote backups, to offer complete data protection for your mission critical data.
- We guarantee 99.9% network uptime which ensures that your websites and web applications are always available and accessible to your clients whenever they need them.
- 24x7 skilled technical service to assist you at any time you need help.
Your account is instantly activated upon payment, so you can get hosting right away. Our skilled technical service agents are available 24x7 via email, phone or chat to serve you whenever you require assistance. Please connect with us today to get more information on our features and services, or to get help with choosing the right options for yourself. You can